Paying with PayPal
- With PayPal, you can send payments quickly and securely online.
- Through PayPal, you can pay with credit card, debit card, or bank account balance.
- Once your order is submitted, you will be redirected to PayPal’s site where you can make the payment.
Advantages of using PayPal
Payment is traceable. You can trace the status of your payment using your PayPal account. HisCharm.com doesn’t receive your credit card number or bank information (it is safely encrypted through PayPal’s server), which limits the risk of unauthorized use.
How PayPal works
– What payment methods do you accept?
We currently only accept payment from PayPal and Credit Card Payment via PayPal.
1. Pay with PayPal
After checkout, you will see the Proceed to PayPal button, and click on it and it will lead you to
2. Pay with credit card via PayPal
- Please be advised that you can pay with Credit Card or Debit Card without a registered PayPal account;
- Once you are redirect to the PayPal’s site, you can choose Pay with Credit or Debit Card, and it will lead you to the PayPal Guest Checkout page;
- In the PayPal Guest Checkout page, fill in your Credit Card or Debit Card information to complete payment.